Ksh 110,000 (Joining Fee Ksh 10,000 + Ksh 100,000 Annual Subscription)
1. Invitation to all KNCCI Nairobi Chapter events free of charge.
2. Participation at KNCCI Nairobi Chapter Annual General Meetings (AGMs).
3. Access to top Government Offices/Officials for Company specific concerns.
4. Opportunity to participate in business conferences both locally and internationally.
5. KNCCI membership certificate and access to our online portal.
6. Recognition on KNCCI Nairobi Chapter Website which enhances company visibility within the business community.
7. Company logo will feature in the KNCCI Nairobi Chapter newsletter and chamber-organized functions and conferences as may be specified.
8. Regular updates on KNCCI Nairobi Chapter activities such as seminars, training, capacity-building workshops, and exhibitions.
9. Opportunity to participate in high-level round table meetings to address emerging issues with local and international policymakers as well as government institutions and related agencies.
10. Follow up on company-specific issues with government entities such as KRA, NCCG, and NEMA.
11. Participation in high-level business networking events such as dinners, and high-teas hosted by KNCCI Nairobi Chapter.
12. Priority consideration to quote for Nairobi Chamber businesses and tenders.
13. Opportunity to negotiate rates for services emanating from KNCCI Nairobi Chapter partnerships.
14. Opportunity to partner with Nairobi Chamber through MOUs on your areas of expertise to serve Chamber members.
15. Acquire customer referrals. KNCCI Nairobi Chapter receives calls and emails from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors and the chamber recommends its members.
16. Opportunity to organize events for members to market their products, such as breakfast meetings or themed networking cocktails.
17. Increased business contacts as KNCCI Nairobi Chapter's most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for its members. Chamber will from time to time initiate strategic business-to-business (B2B) and B2C trade and networking forums.
18. Promotion and publicity; with a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for B2B advertising and publicity.
19. KNCCI Nairobi Chapter through its business advocacy mandate, plays a critical role in identifying and addressing member issues that may arise from changes in the regulatory framework for the different industries we represent.
20. Participation in regional and international business delegations organized by the government, the Chamber, and other business membership associations through inbound and outbound trade missions.
21. Access to certificate of origin at discounted rates for exports.
22. Participation in trade exhibitions and conferences which provide a unique networking and partnership-building platform for both local and foreign participants.
23. Discounted rates when advertising in the Chamber’s Website, Social media, and Chamber Newsletters.
24. Opportunity to display services or products at trade fairs and exhibitions organized by the KNCCI Nairobi Chapter or co-sponsored by other partners.
25. Opportunity to display services or products at trade fairs and exhibitions organized by the KNCCI Nairobi Chapter or co-sponsored by other partners.
26. Opportunity to serve as a Nairobi chamber ambassador or volunteer.
27. Opportunity to serve as a sub committee member in one of the chamber committees.
28. Priority in facilitation for access to markets and finances as and when opportunities arise.
29. Access to certificate of origin at discounted rates for exports.
30. Issuance of a membership certificate.